Re: [PyrNet-L] Estom

In a message dated 5/28/99 3:40:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ARIEGE@xtra.co.nz writes:

<< You mentioned the
 "front" he had and that he also passed it on along with his other great
 qualities but isn't that always the way? We have to take the good with the
 not so good and learn from it. Give me all the good properties you have
 described Joe and I could be happy with them but I guess I would have to
 ensure that in using a dog of this description I must make sure that the
 fronts' on my bitch(s) were of a reasonable quality so as to try and breed
 away from that problem? Again I suppose we must try and resolve what we wish
 when deciding to breed a litter. >>

Exactly, that what breeders do.  There are no perfect dogs.

Joe