Re: [PyrNet-L] french dogs answer

Janet and Lene,
Thanks so much for your comments on the French Great Pyrenees.  I gather
from your comments that you both think that the young brothers have the
more correct head and expression.  I loved hearing Janet's comments.
Made me want to get there even more.  Janet, I get the impression that
the dogs you saw were really noticeably larger (not just taller) than
those we normally see in the US.  Is that right? I was also interested
to hear your comments on temperament.  Somehow, I seem to have gotten
the impression that Pyrs in France were more stand-offish than those we
see here. The few dogs imported from France that we saw in the 1970s
were much  more agressive than the US dogs.

Charlotte