Re: [PyrNet-L] Health discussion/Dwarfism

Although it may be true that no one has heard of dwarfs in other
countries, it had to come from somewhere, right? I wonder if culling
is still a general practice in other countries as it was in this one
years ago. Now, a question. I have heard that there are several
different types of dwarfism in dogs as there are in humans. Is this
the case or not? I know of a dwarf who lived about 7-8 years and was
healthy. I have also heard of dwarves that were very sickly and died
as pups.

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com