[PyrNet-L] Book

Note with much interest that the Handbook of the PMDC NZ has sold at Auction
on Ebay for what looks like $26.00 US. There are two NZ dollars to 1US
dollar roughly and the book is sold here for $10 NZ, the money going to our
Club. This book was published in 1994 and the update to 1999 is on our
Website.  Interested to know where in US/Canada the book came from. I have
only sent them as gifts in the past. My buddy and I have these little
schemes and this was one of the more successful ones to benefit the Club and
was well received. Nice little writeup on the book on Ebay and yes it is an
old French postcard on the front cover which some you collectors will also
have.
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
visit PMDC Site at http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/