Re: [PyrNet-L] Health: Care: Epilepsy

Hi Daniel.  Carol Boyle made a point earlier this week about possible
natural remedies.  Maybe that could be an option.  Just out of curiousity,
why do you not give Cody DHLPP shots?

"I generalized that cats much like dogs have to have shotS and be taken
care of like dogs so as not to give our guys things we don't want them to
have."

> From: Daniel Rice <cody@ncweb.com>
> To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
> Subject: Re: [PyrNet-L] Health: Care: Epilepsy
> Date: Wednesday, June 02, 1999 9:23 PM
>
> A little bit about the big baby - Cody is four years old this past Dec.
he weighs