[PyrNet-L] I need your help

Hi, I just talked to a woman in St. Anothony, on the way to Yellowstone, and she needs homes for her two dogs. She has terminal cancer and only a few weeks to go. Anyway, I'm on a different computer and there are quite a few things that my other computer(Rosemarys Baby) didn't let me take. Such as my rescue e-mails addresses. She has a Kuvoz, 3 yrs, neutered and a pyr-border collie, spayed, 3 yrs. Both animals are house dogs so I'm not trying to get in touch with any livestock groups. The Kuvoz is a shape-shifter, but has stayed in her yard for 1 1/2 yrs. She MIGHT have a place for the Kuvoz, if the fence passes mustard. Thanks for any help in the way of e-mail address, if a place is found that we can foster either that will help a lot and I can help with transport. Thanks again   Sharon