[PyrNet-L] Happy thoughts

Just thought I would share some happy thougts and things about my Pyr
with everyone who is having difficulty with theirs.
El Cid is the picture of health and everything we could ask for in a
family pet.  Loyal, protective and loving....we can't imagine not having
him around every day.  His intelligence is shocking to us
sometimes...the way he speaks to us with his eyes is incredible.  The
Pyr is truly a wonderful pet, whether working or not.  Stubborn as he
may be sometimes he is worth the 45 minute walks and tons of dogfood.
He is definetly one of our best friends and closest family members.
Having never dealt with a serious pet illness, we can only be
sympathetic to those of you who are dealing with it and grateful, every
day, that Cid is not.
Christopher Pratt
and family