[PyrNet-L] Pyr size

I've noticed considerable differences in the average size of Pyrs from
different countries. It's probably due to different bloodlines. Maybe I'm
wrong, but I think that Pyrs from Hungary and UK are considerably larger
than American/Canadian Pyrs. I don't know anything about dog genetics, but
I've seen Champion Pyrs from Hungary and UK way over the 32 inch height
limit of the AKC.

Are the  bloodlines so different? I'm really curious to know!

Nikolaos C. Koutsomarkos
Athens, Greece
nkouts@starmail.com
nkouts@hotmail.com