[PyrNet-L] Puppy Food type/intake

    Just wanted to let you all know that, so far, for me, the best food for puppies is Iams Large Breed puppy formula (in the suggested amounts, varying slightly depending on the Pyr) to keep them from growing too fast.  I also try to keep mine at 10 pounds a month weight gain, but it doesn't always work.  Just remember, that it can be hard on them if they get too much of the wrong food or even the right and NEVER supplement a puppy's food with certain vitamins or minerals unless specifically advised be a vet, it can lead to deficiencies in others.
Later!

Chrissy, Raj, Mo and Jaz
West Union, WV
dsmith@iolinc.net