[PyrNet-L] Puppy food/Type

Agree with you on that one for my puppies too. Since using it first some
years ago I have found the growth rate to be more stabilised and the weight
gain to be excellent. I mix it with a brand of dog roll here and add a bit
of tinned food and some sardines. Later I feed the premium but still adding
the extras. Never give calcium except for what is in the food. Each to his
own on feeding and supplements but I like to stick with what I know works
for my dogs.
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
visit PMDC Site at http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/