Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr Food

We are feeding the Eukanuba Large breed puppy food and supplement with a
half a can of canned food a day and Iams Puppy biscuits as treats.  Our
vet thinks we have her on a great diet.  We have noticed Margo having a
sensitivity to many dog treats, so we are very careful what we give her
now after spending one long night with a dehydrated and sick puppy at
our local ER vet.  My question is when to stop feeding puppy food.  I
have heard answered varying in range from 6 months to 2 years and I have
also been told to switch her from puppy food after she is fixed which
will be in about 3 weeks.  Any suggestions?

Kris