[PyrNet-L] Picture-OH MY GOSH!

I want every to know what I received today in the mail!  The nicest lady named Heather Vervoot of Standing Oaks did a portrait of my JOY. It came today and I opened it in the parking lot. I was crying so hard the post lady came out to see if I had had a death in the family!  She captured every nuance of my girl!
I expected to see drool coming from JOY's mouth! And all this from a charcoal drawing(I hope I have that part right!). I immediately drove to the frame shop to have mats made and everyone there just made over the portrait! And the neatest part is the lady has a PYRENEES!
Her dog is named Zeus. She commented that JOY looks like a scamp, tease, friend, food stealer! and totally in love with life, everyone's friend! All from this portrait! Well, I ordered 2 sets of mats so I will have an identical one for my Dallas-yes I MUST comission this lovely lady to do a portrait of my Dallas! And the frames and mats have to match.
I ordered black for the bottom and a faint-soft marble for the top and when I get them this next week I will put it on my web page for everyone to see! I also ordered 2 name plaques one for JOY and one for Dallas. These will be attached to the mats with names and dob etc... Please forgive me for going on so, but I have never had anything so beautiful and what a tribute to our breed and my dogs! Heather, thank you so much! I am still in tears and a special gift is on the way to you!  I can't wait till this next thursday so everyone can see JOY and the mats! I am just so excited I had to post! Hope I didnt offend anyone..
Gitano Road Sanctuary(c)
Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy(c)
Dear Lord, Help me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am!