[PyrNet-L] Re: Pyr Dwarfs

    Actually, I'll let everybody know now, my name is Chrissy.  I use my
Aunt's computer, but that's O.K.
    Yes, as long as their temperament is fine they would make great pets, I
just think it's sad because at that size they couldn't much do what they
were bred for (protecting livestock from wolves and bear).  I'm not what you
would call a "breed snob" and of course there are no perfect dogs, but am in
love with the true type and even though dwarfs (in the breed) do occur, it
definitely shouldn't be tried for.
    I really like Penny's site too.

Chrissy