Re: [PyrNet-L] size??

39"  like what breed is this.  it always  angers  me  when people  do not
follow  the  standard  after all  whys  was it written.

i can not  fathom  seeing  a 39" great pyr in the  ring. to me it is an
insult  to  the standard  and all the hard  work that was put into it so
us  pyr  breeders  have some sort of guidelines to follow.