[PyrNet-L] Cody tests

Will such a fun day I have had Codys test show that his liver is ok and other
parts of the test were ok but now we are looking at something called BUM or
BUN Something to do with his kidneys.
Took in  sample of urine and it turn out ok this time but have to do it again
next week, Now I am worried about Renal disease. from what I have read Cody
would lose this battle if that is what he has. By the way what is bun or bum
with number 55, vet says this is to high ? Know seizures so far this week
could it be associated with kidneys ? Anyone know more ?
Dan R.
Cody&Kira
?