[PyrNet-L] cleaning of Anais!

Hi Stephanie and Anais,
Barb's idea of quik clean is great, you can also use potato flour or
cornflour, put a couple of handfuls in the grubby area and work in with your
hands, leave in for half an hour and then brush out well. Can also use
towels, drop into very hot water (use rubber gloves) wring out some of the
water and then rub all over the coat. Rub dry or put drier over and brush
well. Have some real mud bunnies with winter well and truly here and these
things work well. Look for grooming and conditioning sprays. I make a
cocktail up of these into a spray bottle and according to the dog fraternity
here one does not light a match near my concoctions but they work well!!
Just as a matter of interest does Anais drink from the opposite side of the
bucket so the ruff dangles in the water bucket then does she go looking for
dirt and muck? You can use the hot towels to scrub the forelegs too but I
find if the growth plates are enlarged then they don't like it too much.
Happy cleaning. Frankie has this treatment regularly!!
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
visit PMDC Site at http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/