Re: [PyrNet-L] renal disease

Dan, what a time you're having with Cody....and I won't touch your wife's
reaction to your phone call! And I know so well what you mean about living
with the knowledge that our years with these wonderful companions are so
limited anyway that any possibility that they will be cut even shorter is
just so hard to take. In some sense, ever since we brought an 8-week-old
Paddington home, I've periodically looked at him and wondered how I will
ever be able to live in a world that no longer has him in it. Then last
year, when we lost Shelley to bone cancer, it just intensified the
feelings. But we do what you're doing....just delight in each moment we do
have, laugh at their antics, give lots of attention, do everything we can
to maintain their health, and make sure that we have lots of dog-lovers as
friends who understand what it means to feel this way about them.
Our prayers are with you and Cody, hoping that whatever is wrong, it can
be controlled with diet, medication, whatever.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose