Re: [PyrNet-L] Help from Albert ............

For Albert....

Real mac & real cheese - not the boxed kind is a great help to weight gain -
add in some ground beef this helps.    Caution - though giving too many
different foods will only create a finicky eater who'll be expecting
something new every night.   I know I created monsters!

If you want you can try boiling liver and sprinkling vinegar & lots of
garlic powder on it.   bake it till it becomes hard (not burnt) run it
through a cheese grater to make a powder and then sprinkle it in regular dog
food.    Nutro makes a Plus which seems to be real tasty to those picky
eaters - this is worth a try - it keeps the weight on nicely.

good luck & let us know how it works.
Dianne Migas - NJ
jdmigas@email.msn.com

Have you hugged your Pyr today?  Gunner's off to the "Fat Farm"
and Murphy's still ROTF laughing!  Ha! Ha! "FAT BOY"