[PyrNet-L] Our Pyrenees

Thank you All, for your input on the electronic fences and the very warm
welcomes!  My 16 week baby, Hercules Alcide Storm is showing some rather
strong stubborn streaks although he will obey commands when _I_ give them.  I
calculated the dates and figure he's about 2 1/2 years old, a bumbling
toddler, with all the antics of any human baby!  He constantly 'tests' others
to see what he can get away with.

I think I've read every web site on the internet about the Pyrs, and the
dwarf issue was something I only saw through the emails.  I guess it is
either something not discussed very openly or is not a prevalent issue in the
breed?  As for the eyes, Hercules has medium sized eyes, which I would almost
call large, very dark, almond shaped and as deep and soulful as any I've
seen.  :-)

I doubt that I'll go the electronic fence route, at least not right away,
because I can't bear the thought of shaving his neck and giving him pain (sap
that I am).  As the heat climbs he is more inclined to stay indoors anyway so
as we move into summer I am hoping his bond with me will keep him near when I
let him out.  What a Delia!  We are buying a house with waterfront so I HOPE
we don't have an issue with him jumping out of the water with a crab hanging
from his nose!  These guys aren't known to like water are they?

Great mailing list!  Its making these hot days much fun!

Lauri and Hercules