Re: [PyrNet-L] Dogs and Cats

    My Aunt had a Samoyed that, when he was a pup, got scratched by a cat.
After he grew up he decided to get back at every other cat by laying on
them, chomping them or both.  If you showed him a new cat, especially a
kitten and let him know, for quite a while, that this cat was to stay, he
would be alright and even let them rub against him.  However, if a strange
cat came around or he wasn't used to a kitten yet that had gotten out, it's
days were usually numbered.

Chrissy
Rajah and Moses
West Union, WV