[PyrNet-L] Re: Gimlet!

ehwehe I have to agree with Kira and Cody here. We want a pup! Cody & Kira,
we should take possession of one Gimlet pup for research purposes! We can
research just HOW much puppy breath one pup can produce, or another
interesting project-just HOW wiggly can one pup actually be? Or even better,
how FAST can one pup wear out an adult? I am ready to assist in the pick-up
from my point here in Texas! signed...JOY(hot hot hot!)
Gitano Road Sanctuary(c)
Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy(c)
Dear Lord, Help me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am!