Re(2): [PyrNet-L] re: stuffed dog

I'm forgetting the name of the town, but it was in the Lake Sunapee
region, at the woollen mills outlet right next to Dorr Mills, I think on
Highway 11. If that's not close enough, I'll try to remember to look at a
map when I go downstairs and locate it more precisely! They had several in
the store, and I had to restrain Peg from buying them all! I think they're
much more pyr-like (and infinitely better made) than the WalMart santa
pyrs....which were nonetheless a great hit with Peg's granddaughters,
after they'd been appropriately "groomed."
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose