Re(2): [PyrNet-L] re: stuffed dog

Just wondering if others have this experience.
Ivy Rose is fascinated by "Benny," sniffed it all over, ears out and real
interest and attention; then she nudged it over so she could get down to
business and sniff where it counts! Then about an hour ago, she noticed it
again on top of a cabinet. She was up in a flash, paws up on the
furniture, sniffing again. We put "Benny" on the floor, and same
performance. Clearly she recognizes the visual clues and is totally
confused by the fact that it doesn't smell right! She does the same thing
when there are dogs on TV. They don't need to be making a sound. She
rushes over to the screen when she sees them and sniffs like crazy.
Paddington, on the other hand, takes no notice at all. He is totally
uninterested in "Benny" and pays no attention to anything on TV unless
there's a sound connected with it that provokes his interest. I find these
dogs so fascinating! Wouldn't I love to know what's going on in Ivy's head
around Benny, though.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose