Re: [PyrNet-L] size

I do believe that the active nature can run in bloodlines. Just from
the comments I've heard from owners of dogs from certain bloodlines.
But it still depends on the individual dog, too. My personal opinion
on Pyrs is that their body mass and bone should be a happy medium with
a very elegant head with no apparent stop. We don't always produce
what we would like, but sometimes we have to deviate from what our
ideas of the perfect Pyr are so as not to lose bone and coat or other
things. We must always strive to improve our dogs and breed better
than what we had before, always breeding towards what we consider to
be the perfect Pyr. Hopefully our idea of the perfect Pyr agrees with
the standard!

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com