Re: [PyrNet-L] size

Perhaps the smaller dogs were the result of breeding for soundness,
but I was only recounting what I was told. As far as breeders not
being honest about what is in their bloodline, sure this can happen.
But when speaking to someone who is thinking of breeding for the first
time, I am sure not going to tell them that their breeder is
dishonest! Not only is this unethical, but chances are I don't know
the breeder personally and would have nothing to base this statement
on other than hearsay. I would like to hope that when someone presents
a bitch to a stud, that both breeders have been honest with the owner
of the bitch. Naive? Perhaps, but I am in no position to judge either
way.

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com