Re: [PyrNet-L] size

In a message dated 6/14/99 10:13:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bamb@monmouth.com writes:

<< The gene pool in this country was not that limited. From what I have
 read, Mary Crane imported a great number of dogs from other countries
 during WW2. I assume that this greatly opened up the gene pool
 available in this country after that time.

Mrs. Crane registered over 60 dogs from all over Europe, but all over France
primarily.  She reportedly imported over a 100 from Europe.  Small gene pool
was never a problem in Pyrs.

Joe