Re: [PyrNet-L] size

In a message dated 6/15/99 10:14:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
magicm@ameritech.net writes:

<< Joe, I think the problem is that people are breeding for the movement
 that wins in the show ring and not what is correct for a Pyr, by the
 standard. >>

I know what you are saying, but I love our movement.  Nothing turns me on
like a Pyr flowing around the ring, reaching and driving and roaring back to
you, head up and stop on a dime, with both legs perfectly straight.  I am
then turned on more by a dog that is very elegant and pretty in the head.
When Timber won the National Specialty, he was about as good as you could get
in these parts.  Not many detractors there or at least I have not heard them.

Joe