[PyrNet-L] Introduction to DancingPyr

Just thought it may be nice to introduce ourselfs to this list.

Behind DancingPyr you will find Robyn & David Allwright. We currently have 4
pyrs (as our trainers say multidog syndrone). Baron von Dogg (2yr male), Zoe
(1yr female), Kes (2yr female) & Tanuki (2 yr male).

We currently show Baron & Zoe, Kes is our yard dog & Tanuki tends the goats.
As you can see we are fairly new to pyrs but trying our best to learn and do
the right things for the breed. Zoe is our newest aquisition from England.
She comes from Mary Dunk's Zalute lines which have done well in England. If
you see us listed at a show you will notice that all the dogs have Z's in
their names like "Zantastic". So far she is doing well at the shows but of
course we are trying for our first major. Our other main show dog is Baron.
He comes from Ed Bissell's farm in Tennessee. Of course Ed is purely into
using pyrs as livestock guardians but he is turning out to be a good show
dog. Again we are looking forward to our first major for him.

I know we have had the pleasure of meeting some of you at the shows and in
time will hopefully met more pyr people.

We look forward to communicating with you on this list.

PS Just a note. A nasty virus by the name of Worm is out there. Please
protect you PC's with the lastest virus protection.

Take care,

Robyn & David