Re: [PyrNet-L] size/gene pools

Jan , I don't know, it is hard to get too far out of the loop the way
breeding goes, but I still think it is worth the effort to try to stretch
the thread.  If for no other reason than to try to get away from some of
the bad things that keep coming up.  People do it to keep pushing the
strong points, which is all fine and good, but you also have those bad
things  repeating themselves in the dogs, and everyone does a " ho-hum"
one of those things number.  I think it requires more thought and study,
which is why people probably don't want to get into it.  Or maybe they do
have themselves totally convinced that it shouldn't be done any other
way.   But I do think it is worth the effort.    Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka