[PyrNet-L] ethics was size

Yes Charlotte, being such an honest person as Frankie was can be detrimental
to yourself and dogs sadly and the Breed suffers in the end.  There are
those that cannot shut their mouths no matter what and have this dire need
to know all your business just to pass it on indiscriminately. The guard
goes up pretty quickly and you learn who and who not to trust with
information of problems you may have had. On the other hand if you wish to
share your successes then there's always the unwelcome comments of how could
your dog possibly win with all those faults!! A nice, thick skin and a
couple of raised fingers(in the victory sign of course) helps on the odd
occasion along with a smile. I had a little guy on my van window called
Mervyn Moonie and when you pressed a button he dropped his drawers. The odd
Pyr person saw his butt quite a few times!! He went South to Pyr friends
some years ago, he was kidnapped! Sometimes the more help you give then the
harder it may be to take the knockbacks (wanted to use another word here!)
but best to carry on and ignore it.
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
visit PMDC Site at http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/