Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyreness

I do not know how many subscribe to the list, but congratulations! That is one lucky little fella! I hope and pray that someone takes the time needed witht he rest of the pups so they will not be dumped or tied out in a yard. Sounds like he came from someone that only cared about money. Such a shame for the little ones.
Just socialize him and make him feel safe. Will take time as most of the formative months have passed, but you can do it and seems like you are making excellent progress. Is he solid white or marked? Do you have any pics yet? When is he coming home?
Evelyn & JOY!
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/newpage28.htm
Gitano Road Sanctuary(c)
Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy(c)
Dear Lord, Help me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am!