[PyrNet-L] Water consumption problem/elevated dishes - cheap

In a message dated 6/16/99 9:57:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
alison_chorney@yahoo.com writes:

<< Everytime
 he drinks water (no matter how little the amount) he throws up.  The
 only time he doesn't throw up is if I stand with him while he drinks
 then make him sit down afterwards for about 5 mins.  >>

   I would try an elevated dish and see if it helps.  I got a plant pot stand
at Wal-Mart for really cheap: about $5 and put the dish in it and wired it to
the inside of his doghouse so it would not be bumped over. You can also make
one out of one of those big huge plastic tubs with the lids (the ones that
restaurants get mayonnaise and stuff in)  and fill bottom with rocks or sand
and cut hole in top the right size for bowl to fit down in. I was thinking
this may help, as I suffer from the same thing: when I bend over I sometimes
get nauseous.  Do not know why, but it has happened for about a year. Only
when I get head below my stomach.  Just the thought of having to drink water
from a bowl on the ground gets to me!!  Thank God I am allowed glasses to
drink from!! LOL!!  Anyway, I thought it might be worth a few bucks to see if
it helps.

:)  &  :)```   (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)

See Albert's photo at:
http://www.sonic.net/~cdlcruz/pyr-l/pyrlpix3.htm#Albert

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com