Re: [PyrNet-L] Water consumption problem/elevated dishes - cheap

Merlin has both an elevated diner for inside and a water bucket that is
hung at shoulder height for his outside run.  He does seem a bit better
with the elevated bowls, but it still happens with this  :(  Thank-you
so much for your suggestion.

Alison & Merlin