Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyreness

Welcome Tony and Kane! As far as advice I'd say take everything real slow and don't move on to something else until Kane is ready for it. Also, join your Regional Pyr Club. Even if they are not really close by they can be invaluable as far as help and info go. One extra piece of advice, Watch out for the Potato Chip Factor! (bet you can't have just one!) Poor Mitzi has this syndrome and I believe she is up to 10 dogs at least 6 of which are Pyrs! I'm not sure if she is on this list, but if she is perhaps she can correct me if I'm wrong? Many of us have been afflicted with this syndrome so watch out! LOL Good luck with your new boy and we are all looking forward to hearing your successes and helping with your problems.

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com