[PyrNet-L] Albert's toys

Not going to let my young lads see Albert's list of toys. Here we have Mr
Bottomless Chicken, Mr Topless Head, Mr Legless Caterpillar, Mr Gutted Teddy
along with a few more sad critters.  The old work socks would be stretched
through the Puppy pen that separates them inside, one end each and tug of
war. Crates would go flying as the sock(s) seesawed back and forth. Another
good game requiring no toys is "gummy ears" and then there's "chewy lips".
Winner is usually the taller of the two.
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
visit PMDC Site at http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/