[PyrNet-L] Pyr Good Morning

I just had to share this story.  Each weekday morning I reluctantly drag
myself out of bed to go to work each morning.  Some mornings Smokey comes
and wakes me up but most mornings he is still asleep on the floor in my
bedroom and I go over and scratch his belly to wake him up.  Every morning
he gets up, does a cat stretch and shakes all over with a cute high speed
shake for his rear end.   Then he goes and bangs on my bedroom door to be
let out.  This morning, however, after his usual shake, he just stood there
wagging his tail like he was happy to greet the morning.  Smokey is not
much of a tail wagger so this was an unexpected display.  It actually made
me stop and think how wonderful it would be to be able to greet each day
with a happy tail wag.  It is times like these that make all the hassles
(what hassles? You know, barking, fur and slobber everywhere, middle of the
night potty breaks) worth the effort of having such a wonderful dog.

Have a Great Pyrenees Day!

Love,
Jennifer and Smokey