[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Non-Pyr, but a kindred spirit of Albert's

   Just have to share this story.  Many may remember that my hubby is a
mailman.  On his route the other day he saw a pitbull-mix running down the
street pulling some front porch steps with railings and three steps behind
him attached to his cable!!!   Cracked him up as he could picture something
like that from Albert,  yes definitely a kindred spirit of Albert's!!  Yet
the pitbull-mix shouldn't be allowed to wander loose either. So the animal
control officer was summoned. He told my hubby that it shouldn't be too hard
to figure out who owns him - he just has to drive around and look for the
house with no front steps!!!
   Albert has managed to pull both our utility trailer and our travel trailer
when we had him tied to them at different times when he wanted to be close to
the action when we were working outside or camping out and had tied his cable
to them.  He had to remove the wheel chocks first so that they would roll,
too.

:)  &  :)```   (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)

See Albert's photo at:
http://www.sonic.net/~cdlcruz/pyr-l/pyrlpix3.htm#Albert

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com