Re: [PyrNet-L] Jeannie Smith

In a message dated 6/16/99 9:10:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
magicm@ameritech.net writes:

<< Jeannie got me thru my first
 National informed. >>

Then I can assure your first National was a hoot!!  Jeannie had a healthy
bizarre sense of humor.  My favorite story about Jeannie was at a national
the ring announcer was asking for all the bitches standing ringside to
identify themselves by their owners raising their hand.  He misspoke and said
"will all the bitches raise their hands".  Of course, Jeannie raised her hand
first.  Broke the crowd up.

Joe