Re: [PyrNet-L] Water consumption problem

Judith,

It only happens when he drinks water.  I don't know if he is inhaling
the water so fast that he gets alot of air too and needs a burp.  He
only gets his food and water 1 hour after being active already (as we
do with the GSD).  I think what I need is a way to slow him down when
he is drinking.  What do you think?

Alison