Re: [PyrNet-L] Question:

Don't let the fact that the dogs are not "easy to train" discourage you
because each dog is different and ANY dog needs to know basic commands
to be able to live with them...especially one as big as a Pyr!  My pyr's
best thing right now is recalls, and Pyrs are notoriously bad at them.
This may change as she gets older, but for now she is wonderful as
these.  Many pyrs do well at obedience and even if they only do well
enough to make them more functional as pets, that is an accomplishment.
However, MANY pyrs get there CGC and some get obedience titles, as
well.  Our goal for Margo is CD.  I doubt she will ever go beyond that,
but I think CD is doable with a lot of work and effective training
techniques.

Kris Byrd