Re: [PyrNet-L] Question:

Tony, obedience is a wonderful idea, once you feel he has gained enough
confidence in you.  Do make sure that you do the type of class that you
work with him, and find all about the instructor first.  Do not use or
allow an instructor to be aggressive with Kane.  Let them know what you
are dealing with before you ever start the class.  I don't see that it
would serve any good purpose considering what his life was like up to
this point.  Everything should be done with building confidence!  Be very
generous with your praise, he needs it.  I think it would be a wonderful
thing for him, but you will have to watch and learn to read him well to
keep building him up.
Just my opinion!    :-)      Cindy.       Oh, probably a happy voice too!

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka