Re: [PyrNet-L] Question:

I've taken both of my pyrs to obedience classes and they were great and it
was fun.
I took them because I am small and want them to listen to me.  Sometimes the
"sit" came kinda slow with my male, but he eventually "sat", it just took him
a little longer.  Cooper has been three times just for refresher and the
socialization with other dogs.  Zoe, our 15 month old was at puppy classes
when she was 5 months old and is due for a refresher.  I thought it was a
great way to socialize and have one on one time with each dog.  If someone
else trained MY dog, I don't think they would listen to ME at all.
My 2 cents worth
Becky, Cooper and Zoe