Re: [PyrNet-L] Water consumption problem

<< I had recently been told to be watchful of 'stomach twisting' that occurs
 frequently in large breeds.  Perhaps you have a problem with this?  I am not
 sure of the resolution as I've not had to deal with the problem but when I
 asked my vet about it she suggested small meals, small bits of water more
 frequently.

 Hope this helps... I hadn't seen any input suggesting it so I thought it
 might be another consideration

 Lauri & Hercules   >>

Small meals, yes, but I don't think it is wise to limit your dog's water
intake....monitor it, yes, limit it, no. Not unless there is a history of
medical necessity for doing so. Ted