Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr's That Don't Like Toys

it sounds like they only want to play with it if it's food, so use
that.  Buster cubes are great "toys" and the dogs get food from it as
they play.  Also, you can get themn interested in other types of toys
(not stuffed, obviously) by smearing peanut butter in difficult to reach
places on the toys.  My puppy plays daily with a wide variety of toys
and we rotate them every few days to keep her interested, but she may
outgrow it some as she gets older.  I hope not, though!

Good luck getting your guys playing!

Kris