[PyrNet-L] Pyr's That Don't Like Toys

     Does anyone have a Pyr that doesn't like toys? We have showered our
girls with endless things that I thought would be fun, but all they seem to
really enjoy are the edibles like rawhides and pigs ears. Every now and then
when they do their "crazy dog runs" through the yard, they'll pick up a rope
toy briefly, but do not respond if you throw it. They'll chew just about
anything they're not supposed to, though. Logs, pumpkins(the stem), socks,
etc. They also love to dig holes. Does anyone know why they don't like toys
we give them? (They came from a shelter at 18 months old)

-Emily Hainsworth
Castle Rock, CO
D3melza@aol.com