Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr's That Don't Like Toys

Emily, Bo has never liked toys. Much preferred playing with his big
sister Pyr. Molly, who will be 11 years old on the 29th of this month,
still plays with squeaky toys! She likes the stuffed toys best. Bo has
always had toys and won't touch them, Molly was 51/2 when we got her.
she was a kennel dog until she came to live with us. Never had toys
before, and now she loves them. Go figure!

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com