Re: [PyrNet-L] The perfect Pyr

Is there when I need someone to hold ,talk to, to give me love with out
wanting anything back. Teaches me about love and life and to learn to
forgive and understand it is not a perfect world we live in. My Cody. To
look into his eyes and see how hard he wants to please me, to smile that
goofy grin and run to me barking his love My Cody.