Re: [PyrNet-L] Health:Creatinine

Creatinine goes along with the BUN. It is part of the problem with the
kidneys if it is high. I spoke to my Vet. She asked me what meds Cody
is on to control the seizures. If he's on Phenobarb have they done
blood tests to check the levels? She thinks there may be a pattern
with his seizures. Since they generally occur around the beginning of
the month. Do you give heartworm preventative at that time or any
other once a month meds around the first of the month?

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com