Re: [PyrNet-L] Health:Creatinine

Cody takes Black walnut for heart worm and is checked twice a year and
doing fine. He is taking know meds at this time as the vet feels since the
seizures are but once a month and is not sure yet about his kidneys he is
holding off for a while, unless Cody should start to have more seizures.
Dan R.
Cody&Kira
?