Re: [PyrNet-L] Question:

Judith,
Good post about training Pyrs.  I agree with you that Pyrs are smart but
they do get bored.  I have a funny example of how Pyrs watch others in
class.  We once had an all-Great Pyrenees obedience class.  One day one
of the dogs decided to do the group down stay lying on his back with all
4 legs in the air.  The next week when we did the group down stay we had
12 Great Pyrenees all lying on their backs with legs in the air.  We
couldn't believe it.  Unfortunately no one had a camera!
Charlotte